is aioe gone for good?
badgolferman
2024-03-30 18:32:51 UTC
I was hoping it would come back by now but it seems to be a lost cause.
Does anyone have more definitive information?
suzeeq
2024-03-30 18:58:48 UTC
I believe the owner is very ill, or has died.
Dylan Cha-Cha Mulvaney
2024-03-30 22:19:22 UTC
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 11:58:48 -0700, suzeeq said:

.
Post by suzeeq
Post by badgolferman
I was hoping it would come back by now but it seems to be a lost cause.
Does anyone have more definitive information?
I believe the owner is very ill, or has died.
I hope not...
Dylan "Cha-Cha" Mulvaney
Taf@ndroid
2024-03-31 11:33:53 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by badgolferman
I was hoping it would come back by now but it seems to be a lost cause.
Does anyone have more definitive information?
I believe the owner is very ill, or has died.
Nope! He Is alive and feeling better and better... I still Hope
AIOE Will be likes a Phoenix
I'm italian and I know The server master.
--
***@ndroid. O-|->
https://imgur.com/837ADuK
Positivo, Educato, Necessario, Sincero, Aiuto
Sn!pe
2024-03-31 11:46:07 UTC
Post by ***@ndroid
Post by suzeeq
Post by badgolferman
I was hoping it would come back by now but it seems to be a lost cause.
Does anyone have more definitive information?
I believe the owner is very ill, or has died.
Nope! He Is alive and feeling better and better...
I still Hope AIOE Will be likes a Phoenix
I'm italian and I know The server master.
Good news! Please pass on my good wishes.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Adam H. Kerman
That's wonderful to hear. Please give Paolo our best.
suzeeq
Well good.
Marco Moock
2024-03-31 16:03:04 UTC
Post by ***@ndroid
He Is alive and feeling better and better.
Do you have direct contact or did you get that information from another
source?
--
Gruß
Marco

Spam und Werbung bitte an
***@nirvana.admins.ws
Taf@ndroid
2024-03-31 16:43:52 UTC
Post by Marco Moock
Post by ***@ndroid
He Is alive and feeling better and better.
Do you have direct contact or did you get that information from another
source?
Direct contact. I have his mobile number.
We write quite often on TG and/or WA
Nomen Nescio
I nostri migliori auguri a Pablo.
Taf®
2024-04-02 08:02:06 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by ***@ndroid
Post by Marco Moock
Post by ***@ndroid
He Is alive and feeling better and better.
Do you have direct contact or did you get that information from another
source?
Direct contact. I have his mobile number.
We write quite often on TG and/or WA
I nostri migliori auguri a Pablo.
IT: Sarà mia cura riportare a Paolo questi attestati di stima
EN: I will be sure to report these appreciations to Paolo
^^ :D
--
.:..:. ByE bYe By Taf® .:..:.

Please, be smart!
Use your KF - *DFTT* & Morphers
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2024-04-02 16:39:22 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:03:04 +0200, LO AND BEHOLD; Marco Moock
<mm+***@dorfdsl.de> determined that the following was of not great
importance to Marco Moock <mm+***@dorfdsl.de> and subsequently
decided to NOT freely share it with us in
<uuc1fo$2237i$***@solani.org>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Am 31.03.2024 13:33 Uhr schrieb ***@ndroid:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= He Is alive and feeling better and better.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Do you have direct contact or did you get that information from another
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= source?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

Are you worried that you might be riding a /dead/ guy's dikk?
--
"If you worried half as much about your own personal life as you do everyone else's, you might almost be tolerable, obsessed stalker." -James "Checkmate" Gorman, in perhaps the most ironic and mentally-challenged statement ever made on Usenet. <***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Trying to diminish others doesn't make you look any better. In fact, it does quite the opposite. Why are you always so bitter and angry? Do you have AIDS or something like so many other tranny girls do?" -James "Checkmate" Gorman in <***@test.blocknews.net>

"You should see my archive on you" -James "Checkmate" Gorman teases us with his "dosser" in <***@usnews.blocknews.net>

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007